We are pleased to announce several new capabilities within Qorus Pursuits that will help your organization get more things done faster. Within Pursuits, we have added:
- The ability to use Standard Fields as you would Smart Fields. This lets you pull the Title, Owner, and other relevant fields into proposals faster.
- A Search pane in the Pursuit that lets you find content and add it to your Pursuit without losing your place by navigating out.
- A new side navigation pane for Pursuits where you can customize the Types to display.
- A new Pursuit search capability across the Add-in and Hub experiences that lets you add documents to Pursuits more quickly.
- Several flow enhancements like quick close and quick delete from table views.
We have likewise launched our Dynamics 365 for Qorus Add In, allowing you to synchronize your Opportunity records to Pursuits in order to keep all important content in front of your sales teams to close more deals faster. Please talk to your Customer Success Manager about setting this up.
To get up and running with Pursuits, follow these articles:
- How to set up Pursuit Type
- Add a Pursuit in Hub Central
- Pursuit Workspace explained
- Recommend content for Pursuits
- Copy documents to Pursuit
- Share and Track in Pursuit context
- Document Content Values explained
To connect Dynamics 365 with Content Hub, use the following guides:
- Install Qorus Add-in in Dynamics 365
- Connect Hub Central with Dynamics 365
- How to use Qorus CRM Add-in
- Recommend content based on Dynamics 365 Sale Stage
- CRM Troubleshooting