We're excited to announce our newest software release, set to launch on March 15th! This update comes packed with several new features and improvements to enhance your user experience:
1. Pursuits UI and UX improvements
We’ve renamed "Permitted Users" to "Can Create Pursuits" to make it clearer that this setting determines who is allowed to create Pursuits based on the Pursuit Type you're configuring.
You can also now set “Default Pursuit Members” for a Pursuit Type. This saves teams creating new Pursuits a lot of time as there's no need to add members individually each time.
And then, to avoid confusion, we've renamed "All Qorus Users" to "All Users” in the ‘Members’ tab, meaning any user in your QorusDocs Hub (except guests).
2. Direct access to the SPO library or list from the content source manage page
... will now take you directly to that Library or List, rather than to the SharePoint site.
It's important to note that if a source is connected to multiple Libraries, it will open the SharePoint site.
3. Updated icon for List content source search results
We've updated the icons used for results returned from the List Connectors (SharePoint List and Auto Answer) to provide greater clarity when interacting with Q&A records.
4. Search User Experience Enhancements
We've made several improvements to the Search User Experience:
- When the search returns more than 250 results, the ‘sort’ option will no longer be available. This is to avoid confusion and a poor search experience when the search returns a very large number of results. We encourage you to narrow your search first, so you get fewer than 250 results, and then use the sort for much better results.
- We’ve updated the search results count and loading UI to be more user friendly.
5. Bug fixes
As part of our quality commitment, we're happy to report that these issues have been resolved:
- We fixed a bug that was causing emails to not being sent to the Assignee when the Owner adds a comment.
- We fixed an issue where the Pursuit creation date did not match the regional date format set in some connected SharePoint environments.
- We’ve implemented measures to help ensure that assignment emails are no longer being incorrectly identified as spam.