This applies to:
Available with the following QorusDocs Editions:
There are several KB articles on our page about CRM integrations, and it may seem a bit daunting to determine how to proceed, so we've written this article to help guide your approach and make your experience a good one. Before getting started on any setup, we recommend answering the questions below:
- What are your goals in integrating the systems?
- Who is the internal audience?
- Which information does everyone need in the sales cycle?
- What success metrics do you think you will want to track?
- Which area do you want to start out with?
Answers to these questions will help determine how you want to address the following areas:
- Which Qorus content you'd like to show your users in their CRM
- Where and when in the sales cycle those users should see the content, which will drive which Rules you'd like to set to show content by stage, product, sales organization, or any other attribute
- How you want to report on the effectiveness of your content strategy and win rates
- Defining the set of fields to map from your CRM to Qorus to accomplish your goals
When you've settled on a high-level idea, we recommend proceeding in the following sequence:
- First, assemble a list of fields from your CRM system that you will want to map over to your Pursuits:
- Dynamics: Dynamics 365 Reference Fields
- Salesforce: How to link Salesforce Opportunity Fields to Pursuits
- Next, set up your Pursuit Type in Content Hub with the field references you collected earlier: How to connect Hub Central with CRM systems
- Set up Smart Rules to show recommended content in the Pursuit. If you're working in Dynamics, please be sure to read our article on using Sales Stage to Recommend Pursuit Content
- Finally, set up reports in PowerBI using the Pursuits data and the Smart Fields you've synced across in order to measure win rate across teams, content, and stages
Following this approach should get you on the right path with Qorus CRM integrations. As you become more familiar and learn from initial experience, you can add and modify fields and rules to continue refining your content approach with these platforms.
Please sign in to leave a comment.