This applies to:
Available with the following QorusDocs Editions:
Before you can use Qorus in a CRM system:
- You will need a Premium + CRM license
- You must be logged into Hub Central
- You will need to have Qorus for Dynamics 365 installed
- You will need to have Hub Central connected with CRM
- Sign in to Qorus Add-in by clicking on the ‘Sign in with Office 365’ button in the Qorus Content Hub panel.
In the Qorus CRM Add-in you can perform the following actions:
- Use Recommended Content tab
- Navigate to Qorus Search
- Navigate to Pursuit Content
- Navigate to Pursuit workspace
- Log out from Qorus Add-in
1. Recommended Content tab
On the Recommended Content tab you are presented with the contents recommended to all Pursuits of this type. For example, here you can find linked templates and/or documents that might be relevant to your currently opened Pursuit. If your Recommended Content space is empty you can read this article to learn how you can recommend content for a Pursuit.
You can scan through the list of recommended content. Clicking on the document file will expand the following options:
- File preview window where you can use the left and right arrows to quickly scan over the document pages.
- Document content values where you can see a quick number overview of the essential statistical information about the document. Click to view graphs with more detailed data. Learn more about document content values here.
- Action buttons let you preview, download or pre-fill the templates with the desired content. The layout of the buttons looks different based on the type of content you are viewing and based on the set up of the quick action button.
2. Use Qorus Search
Clicking on the Search icon opens a new Hub Central window, allowing you to search for all your connected content. Read more about Qorus Search here.
3. Navigate to Pursuit Content
Clicking on the Pursuit icon opens a new Hub Central window with the Pursuit Content tab active. Here you can view and interact with the documents that have been carefully selected and added to this specific Pursuit/Opportunity. You can click on the documents and perform the same actions as explained above in the recommended content tab section.