If switched on for your Hub you will see Content Values displayed under each file. Content Values can provide you with a quick insight at how well each document is performing. Let's take a closer look to what each of the six values mean.
1. Rating of the document. Before the document received the first rating you will see a word Rate next to the star icon. By clicking on the star icon, you can rate the document yourself on the scale of 1-5, where 1 is the worst and 5 is the best. The rating number you see is the calculation of all the ratings for this file.
2. The number of comments for this file. By clicking on the message icon, you will open the new window where you can see the history of all messages for this file and share a comment yourself.
In the new window that opens you can type your comment in the comment box (1). Once you are done typing you can select the Anonymous checkbox (2) if you want to leave an anonymous comment. Then click ‘Post Comment’ button (3). Your comment will appear in the comments section below next to the comments that others left (4). In this section you can view all the comments left for this document as well as who and when they left the comment.
3. The usage insight or with other words how many users have performed various actions on the file. Clicking the usage icon opens the new window where you can view the graph showing the type of actions performed over the past 12 months. The graph demonstrates when and in what context the file has been used. Learn more about 'Usage insights' here.
4. Eye icon indicates the views of the file. After you or your colleague shares the file using Share & Track function you can lookup the overall number of views and downloads for this file. Clicking on the 'eye' icon will open up the window where you can see the views and downloads performed for this file over the past 12 months as well as the average time spent in the document.
5. The money value is the sum of all the values from the won Pursuits that this document was a part of. For example, if this document was part of an RFP for Green River that has a value of $100,000 and a RFP for Jim that has a value of $100,000, then after both Pursuits have been marked as completed and won the value for the document will show the sum of both Pursuits which is $ 200,000. You can click on the money icon to open the window with the detailed breakdown of the values.
6. The winning rate tells you the percent of the won Pursuits that this document was part of. This information can give you a quick overview how often this file is being used in winning Pursuits. Click on the icon to open the graph to view the break down of won Pursuits.
Note: In some occasion the Content values don’t get updated instantaneously. Qorus is performing calculations and searching through the database of files to add up the correct numbers. Sometimes it may take up to 5 minutes for the update to reflect in the content values row.