This applies to:
Available with the following QorusDocs Editions:
In this article we'll explain:
1. What Pursuit Types are available in the left navigation?
2. What is the effect of disabling a Pursuit Type?
Pursuit Types available in left navigation
In the left navigation, you will see Pursuit Types where:
- You are a permitted user on the Pursuit Type, see: Permitted Users
- You have been added as a member of a Pursuit based off this type
- The Pursuit Type is not hidden Read more about this here.
Note: Admin users in the hub will have access to all Pursuit Types in the left navigation, unless they are explicitly hidden.
Disabled Pursuit Types
What will happen if I disable a Pursuit Type?
- Your hub users will still be able to view and utilize any existing Pursuits based off this Type.
- No new Pursuits based off this Pursuit Type can be created.