This applies to:
Available with the following QorusDocs Editions:
A very warm welcome to QorusDocs!
Customer Success at QorusDocs is a partnership, where the focus is working proactively with you. Through this partnership, your Customer Success Account Manager (CSAM) will work with you to truly understand your requirements and challenges, as well as your business and its people. They'll do their best to lead and mentor your core team in making the best decisions for your organization, where QorusDocs is concerned.
The first thing your CSAM will do is schedule a kick-off call. We'd like to encourage you to invite all the relevant implementation participants, to this meeting. Here's a rough agenda of what you can expect:
- An introduction of all the role players on both sides of the table.
- A deep dive into your current pain points, objectives and goals.
- We'll lay out the implementation & rollout process.
- Communication; what you can expect from QorusDocs, and what we would like from you.
We would like to encourage you to invite your core team to this call. The core team should be comprised of key stakeholders who will be responsible for making decisions about how the QorusDocs product should be configured for all your end users. Typically, we see the best results when the core team represents one or more people, responsible for the following areas:
- Project Management/Coordination - Scheduling, risk and issue handling, etc.
- Content Management
- Proposal/Bid/Pitch Management
- Technical Support (Typically an IT administrator, with ownership of the QorusDocs solution, within your organization.)
Here's more information about QorusDocs' approach to implementation and the way we view our ongoing partnership with you.