This is a recording of the third webinar in a six part series, designed to help Microsoft Partners make the most of their Qorus Content Hub.
If you've attended, or watched a recording of, our two previous webinars, you know by now how to use your Qorus Content Hub to access and find your own, and the Microsoft Partner Network content, that you need for your emails, documents, presentations, and spreadsheets.
Next, learn how to best use that content, so you're getting the best time savings possible.
In this webinar, we'll be exploring the many different ways in which you can work with your connected content, and when and how to use them.
If there's a topic you'd like to zone in on, here's where you can find them in the webinar recording:
- The three things that determine what you can do with a file (02:14)
- The list of ways you can leverage your connected content (05:23)
- The Page preview (06:52)
- The Web preview (07:36)
- Difference between copy and pasting from the Page view and the Web view (08:10)
- The Gallery preview (10:26)
- The 'main' Insert (10:54)
- Insert selection (12:44)
- Insert as an image (14:28)
- The difference between Open and Download (15:50)
You might want to also download the PDF handout below that was made available to attendees of this webinar: