You should be ready to use Qorus Content Hub if you have the following in place:
- Any of the Office 365 plans that include SharePoint Online and/or OneDrive for Business
- Desktop installations of one or more of the following Office apps (minimum build required: 16.0.6965.x or 6965.x, or higher)
- Word 2016, 2019 or 365 to use Qorus for Word
- Outlook 2016, 2019 or 365 to use Qorus for Outlook (Your mailbox needs to be hosted on Exchange Online)
- PowerPoint 2016, 2019 or 365 to use Qorus for PowerPoint
- Excel 2016, 2019 or 365 to use Qorus for Excel
- Windows 8.1 or higher
Please note that you will need local admin privileges on your machine to install Office 365 / 2016. If you need to speak with your IT about your Office 365 installation, here's a great article that sums up the different ways in which your IT can deploy Office 365 in your organization.
Additional Helpful Resources from support.office.com:
- Internet Explorer 11
*For the Qorus Content Hub add-ins to display in Office correctly, you'll need to have at least Internet Explorer 11 installed. It does not need to be your default browser, however. Qorus customers can access and work with Qorus Content Hub using any of these browsers: Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer.