It's a brand new year, and we're sticking to our New Year's resolution to make 2017 your most productive year yet with Office365, by introducing a brand new source of content to your Qorus productivity Add-ins: Microsoft's OneDrive for Business.
You can now look forward to being able to quickly and easily access, find and re-use great content from both OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online, with the Qorus Productivity Add-ins, while you work in Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Just as with SharePoint Online content, you can now:
- run a full text search for OneDrive for Business content, pick OneDrive for Business folders for the search to target, and use custom keyword* and file type filters to help refine your search results
- preview, open and insert OneDrive for Business files from the search results into your emails, presentations and documents
- share links and attach OneDrive for Business files to your emails
- save your most frequent searches and pin your most frequently accessed OneDrive for Business files to your favorites
- clip and save selected text, images and tables to OneDrive for Business as new documents for re-use*
- keep inserted content and source content versions in sync with the two-way refresh*
- use PowerPoint Composer with your OneDrive for Business slide content, to assemble and personalize new presentations in just a few clicks*
Ready to get more productive? Here's how to enable OneDrive for Business in the Qorus Management Portal for those on the full version of Qorus (trial and paying customers)
To choose the place you'd like Qorus to search, simply click on the search bar drop down menu and select your source of content.
Here's how to enable OneDrive for Business in the Qorus Productivity Add-ins for our free users:
All new Qorus customers get OneDrive for Business automatically, and have the option to configure SharePoint Online access right away as part of signing up for Qorus, or at any time later.
Oh and one last thing: the ability to preview PDF files in the Qorus Productivity Add-ins is finally here! You can now conveniently preview your PDFs within Outlook, before you hit that 'reply-all' button and blast the whole company with the latest salary increase you got for being so productive.
Wishing you a happy and productive 2017 from all of us at Qorus!